Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get off my back.

Just so everyone is aware, I've been getting hammered to start writing a blog for about two months now. I have finally yielded to the constant pressure, so now people can read all about my adventures. So, I will be writing a lot of posts that pretain to past events just to get all of you people up to date.
As for the title, my guru, or mentor, is a genius by the name of Baloo. He is the quinttessential poet of his age. A philosopher beyond renown. A lover of fine foods and past-times. A bear. Essentially he is the shit. For those seeking to gain his knowledge and understanding of the world, you need simply pick up a copy of "The Jungle Book". It condenses his vast knowledge into an incredibly catchy song.
So far, this blog crap is pretty easy, but read on and you may learn about my adventures. Also, I'm much cooler than Mowgli.
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment